Friday, July 1, 2011

Orientation!!!

Well, I am sitting right in my hostel room now and... blogging of course. haha. I am blogging in a place which is not my home for the very first time. Everything felt so new. I am studying in IPIK now. The course that I am taking is TESL(English). My first impression of the place was IPIK is a beautiful place, it looks nicer and grander than secondary school (yeah, duh.....it's an institute, that's why) and the food at the Cafeteria is tasty (love at first taste) lol. I was extremely worried that I might not be able to eat a satisfying meal there but the food turned out to be surprisingly nice. There's no sign of "oil-dripping egg" and "hard vege" according to what Ekey said. XD This is what we call.... KL standard. haha. There were people who dislike the food in the Cafeteria.(the different taste bud category of people) But hey! everyone should be grateful that we still get the chance to eat because many people out there are starving.  

I started first week of orientation last Monday. What I can say is..... I DISLIKE orientation week. I bet nobody else here will love it since it have been a long torturing week. We were "tortured" physically and mentally because we were only allowed to sleep after orientation activities which usually ended around 1 something and worst, we have to wake up around 5 for sports activity. If I were to calculate the duration of time that we slept, it would be approximately 2 to 3 hours per day!!!! T.T It's a "super-lack-of-sleep" situation. Orientation week seemed long and slow. It's not normal. Come on, we are just a mere human being. Find your humanity!!!(for organizers) No one likes to sleep late and wake up "living" like a zombie. It was totally awful.  haizz... Anyway, Orientation week is over!! The point is... I am glad that I managed to survive through this "calamity". XD

There's some positive comments regarding orientation activities. I love the senamrobik activity. It was fun and creative. It felt more like dancing, using the latest "in" song. haha. Kudos to the senamrobik team. I love it!! ^^ Some group discussions activities were fun too. I get to know many new friends which varies from different races, places and religion. There's a Satu Malaysia spirit deep within each and everyone of us. haha. Although the seniors seemed cruel and mean but I know deep inside them they still care for the juniors. I will continue to get to know them better. That's all for first week of orientation! =) Tiring but happy! ^^

4 comments:

elaine宇羚 said...

all the best ruyi!
I thought u take the music course...
Ahh, future teacher! :D

Tommy said...

blog at hostel gt very new de feel oh XD all the best ^^

Ru Yi said...

lol.. thx elaine. all the best in your SPM too. =) Tommy:very different feel, the inspiration to write is lesser I think. XD

An Empty Vial said...

whoa ruyi! or should i get yourself familiarise with "Teacher Chea?" XD