I'm suppose to be in Kampar now attending the Utar orientation programme.. Perhaps that's not my calling to further study there. (正所谓“好景不常在啊”). When I finished preparing everything for my "uni life" excitedly, a "bomb" strikes from no where. Lol. I guess it's not really a bomb, it's kind of a surprise, a BIG surprise which puts an end to my Utar life. It was so close, three days just before the day when I am suppose to depart, I received a message informing that government scholarship was given to me, which it's quite unexpected.
I did not sound happy at first because I love Utar more than the scholarship. haha. Eventually, I accepted it after thinking through. It's not really bad after all, considering the fact that I received a scholarship which so many straight A's students out there couldn't even receive. If I turn it down and told others I got a FULL scholarship without taking the offer, I bet many of them will "KILL" me. (身在福中,不知福) lol. Besides, God opened a way for me. I believe that it is my calling to be in this teaching profession.
My parents were really over the moon after knowing the Good news. I am glad that I didn't disappoint them. =) Maybe I get to enjoy a better Uni life in IPIK in cheras, who knows?? haha.. Thank God for opening a way for me and his blessings and favour upon me. I will study hard!!! ^^
I planned to have a wonderful time in Utar cycling with my friends, playing in each other's room, eat outside(yam cha), shopping, see sunrise and sunset with the beautiful lake view, and try fishing in the lake(if possible) actually. XD Perhaps I can try a change of view in Cheras. Hahaha. I can see tall buildings instead.(being optimistic) lol...
As for now, gonna continue to "grow spores" and "rot" at home till 20 Jun. XD bye bye UTAR~~~

6 comments:
=.= i dun rmb gt tall building de? XD all the best lo ribena XD
erm, then don c tall buildings lo. See christian cemetery, There's one there. Lol. =.=
FULL SCHOLARSHIP LEH!! NZ LEH!! i can still rmb their reaction:
Mum: I'll BET you'll regret if u don't take it!!
Dad: 不去是ngong 的!
Mum's fren: Oh my goodness....pls...take it lar...it's like something drop from the sky!!!
hehe =p
no NZ coz gov no money wad =.=
then good also la...i no need to worry that you'll die in earthquake or something LOL
of course u get a beter life, yr parents dun hav to pay tru their nose! study under gov la!
Post a Comment