Well, the SPM result was announced a few weeks ago. Guess what? Surprise!!!! I didn't manage to get my dream results- straight A's... hahahaha..haha.. ha T.T, which it is kind of a disappointing sad news. Haiz. Anyway, what was done was done. No use crying over split milk. I was kind of happy actually when I knew my results because it was quite good after all. I bet if anyone has a B+ grade, the first expression will be :" what the....." The B+ thingy left me a scar at first but it healed slowly eventually. (See how optimistic I am?! Joking Joking. XD)
Back to the SPM result day........ I woke up early in the morning to wait for Carmen's arrival. I slept throughout the night peacefully which is kind of a miracle since I never encounter such calm experience before result day. I woke up with butterflies in my stomach and eventually lose my appetite for breakfast. The day was not any better after knowing my results. I cheered myself up and start to help others instead. Calling them up, encouraging them, patching their wounds and everything. I felt really happy to help.
What made me sad was my parent's reaction when I told them my result. They were obviously disappointed and I start to doubt whether my results are ok or not. You can be happy for every reason but the saddest and most hurtful thing is when the closest person whom you love didn't feel the same way too. Frequent Phone calls rang from my relatives that day, asking about my results. Mom:" aiya, my daughter did not get very good results......." The sentence was repeated for so many times till I felt numb. I forced a smile and cheered myself up saying everything is ok.
When night came, I broke down at last. How stupid I am to "heal" others while I should "heal" my own wound first. I remembered, the heart felt so bitter and the tears just flowed out unknowingly. Felt so much better after crying for quite some time. Thanks for a friend who was there to hear me out. ^^
Well, results are not everything. I have a longer journey to go. Besides, I already obtained a satisfying results and I am glad. Who cares what others think? I am happy and felt proud of it!! Thank God. It's a smile after all. hehe. Congratulations to all my friends!! You guys did great!!! ^^ We did great!!

1 comment:
Post a Comment