Monday, February 21, 2011

Back in action

Dear blog, it's been a long while since I drop by. Here comes the year of 2011, and am actually entering march soon. How time flies. Well, so many things had happen. After the SPM examination, everything falls back to normal. Except that I have no school to go to yet in the meanwhile. Have been looking at my sisters and others putting on their uniforms and heading for school while I sit and warm up the chairs at home. Although I always wanted to try to miss school for a long period like this, but after some time, I felt bored and..... I really MISS my school. I miss the happy moments with my friends, where we used to play and study together. I miss putting on my uniform and attend classes.

Well, 2011 is definitely a year full of challenges and changes. One thing about it was... I started working as a part type employee in a bakery shop. I always wanted to learn how to bake so am quite happy with my work. ^^ This is the very first work in my whole entire life. Am glad that I can gain some experience and even earn my own hard earn money. lol. I sounded like a grown up huh?? XD

I even signed up for facebook as promised. Social networking is fun and I truly missed out alot for so long as what my friends said. Well, at least I concentrated in working towards my SPM, so no harm done. ^^ Meanwhile, I became a housewife at home too. There's a price to pay for being at home.. Well, I have to do the house chores like a maid. XD but I don really mind because it is a good past time. I started cooking too!!Everyday for dinner.. ^^ I am keen to become a good cook so next time I might be a good housewife. haha.

The past days had been a wonderful day. I hope that the days ahead will be even better. =)


4 comments:

Joeylicious said...

u seemed to enjoy ur life lots hor..=DD
hehe, have fun before u enter college! =p

RuYen said...

AT LAST u wanna learn to be a good housewife ah....=p

Ezkey said...

Finally you talk bout being housewife!!!! hahahaha! wait! Part time or full time? anyway, whoever marries you sure very blessed.

Ru Yi said...

LOL!! I wouldn't wanna stay single for the rest of my life wad. XD I think u will make a great housewife too. AHAHA.