Saturday, August 30, 2008

Serving God

I was so happy today!! At last, I can serve God in church by playing the piano during the youth's praise and worship session. Before that, I am a keyboardist in church. But now I am honoured to have the chance to play the piano. LOL. I will use my talents in music to serve all my best to GOD. Soooooo happy. Today was my first day to play the piano during praise and worship. I am quite nervous today but happy at the same time. Feel kind of over excited too. I played a few wrong chords. lol... I guess I have to practice harder somemore as a beginner. lol. I hope that I will improve. Pray that Lord can give me the strength to learn from my mistakes so that I can be able to improve. And I hope that my music can bring joy to The LORD and the people. ^.^

2 comments:

RuYen said...

missy...your "feel" should be "felt"...PAST TENSE!!! Anyway, dun be so "chuan" ah...hehe...Juz joking...dun keep dat in mind LOL... Happy playing(piano)

Ru Yi said...

haha.... my dear little sis is jelous o~~