Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cf camp

Haiz....today is a boring day... nothing special to do today..... As usual I on the computer. I open up my files and take a look at the photos. Family photos, friends photos and many more. Sitting in front of the computer and enjoying the photo viewing. Thinking of the fond memories and my past. All seems so wonderful.... Time really pass by so fast.. I really wished that I can go back to those time.... where there are no worries at all.... no need to worry about exams and other stuffs... Being young is really fun.. But people grow old each day. That's life. I once read an article written by Benjamin Fraklin. It says that Life's biggest tragedy is that we got old too soon and wise too late. To me, I agree with that. That is quite true. So, living in this small world, what I got to do is do all my best and fulfill God's purpose. Life is meaningful if you know how to live. Life is also short. So I have to appreciate time and live to the fullest. haha....

As I was looking through the photos, I remembered the wonderful times that I had in my Christian fellowship camp. That place where the camp was held is really marvelous. It was a natural environment where you can see clear blue skies, rivers, lots of animals and others more. I like these kind of environments very much. Its simple and nice. Better than the busy cities, roads with cars and etc. I prefer to live in these kind of places. haha... Living in the suburbans or the valleys is nice too. Actually, we stayed in an animal farm. Sounds cool, right?? lol. That time, we really had a wonderful time. We had lots of games to play. At night we played the guitar and sang together. And we listen to sermons preached by Puan Elizabeth Chong, Sieh Gin and Puan Choo. Wow.... this is the first time I heard Puan Elizabeth preach. She was quite good at that. The sermons were quite interesting and nice.

The animals there were quite tame too. There were many baboons that looks funny. We even gave them a name each. LOL. The dogs there were cute too! We maked our own breakfast there. We fried our own fresh hams and eggs. And we maked our own bread. That was sooo fun. And that time we can know and see that who never cook before. hehe.... Well, Stephen claimed himself to be very good in cooking. He even do flips while frying the hams, so cool. But after frying for so long, the hams didn't even seem to be cooked. We gathered around him.... wondering why the hams are not cooked yet after a long time of frying. Well, we found out why. haha..... he forgot to on the gas before frying. LOL. Everyone there laughed. That was so funny. haha.

The most fun part to me was the rowing boat activity. I was so disappointed that time because I can't row. Its not because I don't like but its because I can't. Well, that time, before going to the camp, my fingers got hurt. Before the camp, I helped an aunt to take away the sharps edges of the candle that Buddhist use to pray. Then I ended up cutting my fingers. That's was so horrible and so careless of me. Out of ten fingers, six fingers got cut. I know you sure think I am very careless. LOL. But that time it came so suddenly, I don't know the inner parts will be so sharp. So, I ended up having six of my fingers bandaged with plasters. I have to admit it looks funny. The cf members there were shocked too to see that. LOL. But, luckily, I got a very good chance. My friends offered me to sit in the boat with them and they rowed for me. Waaa... that's too good to be true for me. LOL. So, I accepted their invitation. Although rowing myself will be more fun but sitting in the boat and having people rowing for me makes me look like a princess. LOL.


haha... LOL... Those memories really makes me wander away. There are too many events for me to write it down. Better stop it now before I can't control myself from continuos writing. LOL.

3 comments:

RuYen said...

Oh my gosh!! You really have to check and count out how many grammar mistakes u have!! I can't believe that your english is so.........worse than me!!!! XD...haha juz kidding...oh almost forgot...you spelled Sieh Jin's name wrongly...=p LOL

Nicholas Lee (Wolf) said...

helo.............................. keep up on blogging
^^
next time got any thing inform me ^^ hahahaha jus kidding

Victor Lim said...

I miss the camp sooooooooo much.Next year i sure ll take part.No matter how.