Sunday, May 8, 2011

SIsters memory~

Few days ago, my sister and I were looking at the photos when we were young. I couldn't help smiling when memories of the past flashed back like a movie in my mind. I dwelled deeper into the past, allowing my thoughts to wander further, sat a time machine and travelled back to the good old days where I used to have fun with my sister- Ru Yen. Everything happened as if it was yesterday. We were so young, so cute, so innocent back then. XD Especially Ru Yen, she is so plump, cute and round. lol

I distinctly remember that it was my birthday. My family and I went to my grandparent's house in Port Dickson and celebrated my birthday there. Mom and dad bought me a pencil box with a mickey mouse cartoon on top and a bicycle. haha. That's when Ru Yen "snatches" my pencil box away from me. Then both of us quarrelled, making a big fuss over that pencil box. In the end, I gave in because my mom asked me to, since she is the younger sister.(pampered Ru Yen). XD

Remembering those nostalgic scenes really brought joy and laughter to me. The fact of how silly we were when we get FASCINATED over a cake and smiling back happily together like the world's best buddies as if nothing happen after a fight.(kids.....) That's what we were back then. haha.

Ru Yen and I ^^

How time flies huh? In just a blink, and here we are in our seventeens and eighteens. No matter what, we will always be the best sister buddies. To my sisters: Forgive me for all the wrong doings and thanks for giving me wonderful memories.  Once a sister, always a sister. SISTERS FOREVER!!!!

PS: Ru Shing is not in the picture since she has not been born yet that time. XD

2 comments:

RuYen said...

"she is so plump, cute and round"...you make me sound so FAT!

Ru Yi said...

yes u memang like that wad.. last time. XD