A gust of wind swept across the battle field. Stirring up the fallen leaves that sat so quietly in the corner, that was until then. The field was flooded with sunlight, and I could have sworn that I smelled some of the leaves sizzling. They were dying a slow painful death. I held my breath, prepared for what's yet to come. This was my last battle. "Charge!" The war cry sounded, drained into the baking hot air. All fought frantically..till the last man stands.It ended, as lately as today. It's hard to believe that a month has passed. I closed my eyes, remembering what the past had offered. The knowledge and experience that sweats from it, was acquired with great difficulty. The chains were gone, I am set free. I roared, shouted to my heart content, overjoyed, glad. Because I know that it may never happen again. This would be the last of it. I solemnly declare it. All I have to do, is to wait. Till the very day I can proclaim my victory with dignity. As for now, I am bidding my "old friend" goodbye. So long, SPM!!! Sayonara! Free to fly!!! ^^
1 comment:
wow tat wind comes after 4 weeks @@ XD thank God
Post a Comment