Monday, October 18, 2010

"Experiment" =p

Well, don't get me wrong, am still busy preparing for my exams. Furthermore, I am STILL in the mist of my monthly exam. haha. Just to give myself a time of relaxation and to release stress. Not all people can "feed" their eyes with books for 24 hours, one can go crazy, definitely. I don't want to be a slave to books, that's so frustrating. haiz. Anyway, I am here to tell you my new EXPERIMENT!! This is so genius that I think none of you can ever think about it. muahaha. Shh, don't tell others. Let's keep this a secret between you and me. >.<>

Aim : To investigate Ru Yi's experiment instead of Mendel's experiment.

Hypothesis : Every trace of ink goes well with paper depending on one's skill.

Variables : (1) manipulated variable=skill of an individual
(2) responding variable=creativity and "beautiness" of work piece.
(3) constant variable=use pencil and white paper.

Materials and apparatus : Paper, pencil, a creative mind, courage, erasers.

Procedure: 1) Take out your pencil from your pencil box.
2) Check the initial time.
3) Prepare your mind to awake your hidden creativity.
4) Do as the diagram below.

Step 1 : Draw this at the left hand side of your paper.(not any normal paper, use exam paper) by using a pencil. Like this.


Step 2 : By using the same paper, use your creativity to draw something at the bottom of your paper. =p

Step 3 = Complete your exam paper with the "final touch".

Precaution : 1) Make sure that you finish answering your paper questions before you start scribbling gracefully on it with courage. 2) creativity is of utmost importance to create such an awesome piece of art work.(not everyone have the potential) XD 3) Avoid using erasers(because it may leave traces of bad image.)

Result : A beautiful piece of work is produced using Ru Yi's experiment.

Conclusion : The better your skill is, the better your product is. Hypothesis is accepted. lol

I did this during exam!! That's because I finished my paper within 10 minutes. Am not "pro", but I did those questions before. haha. With this experiment, one can actually enjoy "doing" exam papers. =p

5 comments:

Tommy said...

=='An interesting experiment u had made which contribute a lot to science..Albert Einstein will be shocked by such theory..XD

Ru Yi said...

hahaha. Now only you know kah?? XD My own invention~ so proud of it. =p

RuYen said...

U always blog so long...have to wait for you blog this finish only can watch detective conan...waste my precious time to nap hmph...U SURE YOU DIN USE ERASER?

Ru Yi said...

hey missy, AVOID using eraser, not din. Anyway, I seldom use it also. hehe

Tommy said...

less eraser..more rubber tree..wow..another good experiment XD