I just got back my results last Friday. I was not satisfied with my results. For the next exam, I will improve!! I am determine to get a better result!(burning with fire) I will accept my trials with joy. haha. The month of August will be a tough month for me. Now, I really felt stressful. In August, 3 major exams are just around the corner. They are the grade 8 piano exam, national bible quiz and the monthly exam. I really don't have much time to prepare all 3 together. I wanted to do greatly and my best in three of them too. I am struggling so hard to improve my studies and the preparation for my piano exam. Oh God, please help me. Hope that it can be over soon. Let it be a nice ending.
1 comment:
All the best in all your three test... haha... i think i am fairing very badly here.... too much stress for just four subjects...
Post a Comment