Friday, June 19, 2009

Midyear exam

This exam thing was really getting on my nerves! I studied one month before exam everyday without watching television programmes and didn't even online. But the end result was worse than I ever thought. I was so unhappy with it. Plus white hairs had added into my beautiful black hair collection again!! This was totally not my cup of tea. For the first time in my life, I actually obtained an "E" for my add maths! When I saw that red mark on the exam paper, I really felt like bursting into tears. It was like a dagger piercing through the heart. I felt so heart broken. Although I didn't fail but this gave me quite a shock! I was so stressful and worried. According to the results in my class, half of my class failed add-maths. I am quite grateful that I didn't fail but this can't go on like this. After thinking for quite some time, I decided that the best way to brush up my add-maths is to practice it everyday. I hope that it would help.

I was very unsatisfied with my BM paper. In such a big school with about 100+ teachers, among them, why choose Puan Norashidah as our BM teacher?? She claimed that she commands good knowledge in BM , but in my eyes, there is nothing special about her. She is really lazy, always come late to class and didn't teach much and yet she said our class's Malay language is quite bad. Truthfully, I don't think that I obtain any BM knowledge from her. The way she marked the BM paper really angered me. She was suppose to calculate the marks herself but she left that job of hers to the students. It ended up with lots of wrong calculation of marks. She marked the papers with her own ways. Under her "special" way of marking, the highest in BM of 4 Kenanga was only 80 marks. I think most people would not believe that because even other classes got 80+ and even 90+. It was so unfair!

The rest of my results were average. From this exam, I really learned a lesson. I will be extra hardworking this time! Now I still don't understand why Form 4 is known as the "sweet sixteen". Form 4 life is so much harder. It is not sweet, it is tough. Sorry for talking bad about teachers but I felt so much better after blurting everything out. lol. These days I prayed about it and committed my worries to God. I believe that HE will strengthen me. Now, I felt much better. I know in life there are obstacles and we have to learn from our mistakes. The people who fail to learn from mistake, will continue to stumble.

1 comment:

An Empty Vial said...

no offense but you drowned too? welcome to the club. i drowned alot. never once i got a D. that's AM (46%)