Tuesday, June 3, 2008

The Difference

I love this poem very much! It's my pleasure to present it and to share it with all of you! Please enjoy!!

The Difference

I got up early one morning
And rushed into the day;
I had so much to accomplish
That i didn't have time to pray

Problems just tumbled about me,
And heavier came each task.
"Why doesn't God help me?" I wondered
He answered, " you didn't ask."

I wanted to see joy and beauty,
But the day toiled on, Grey and bleak;
I wondered why God didn't show me,
He said," but you didn't seek."

I tried to come into God's presence;
I used all my keys at the lock.
God gently and lovingly chided,
" My child, you didn't knock."

I woke up early this morning,
And paused before entering the day;
I had so much to accomplish
That I had to take time to pray.


I would like to end this with a verse. Haha.. ^^
Matthew 7:7-8
Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asked receives; He who seeks finds; And to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

1 comment:

RuYen said...

Glad that you have created a blog... Anyway, don't spend your time too much on bloging because you have a 'major" exam cming soon...haha
All the best!!^^